With our experience, expertise, and our friendly, service-oriented focus, Liquid Recovery is a company you can count on to get the job done right while saving you money and time, eliminating many of the headaches associated with waste removal.
Our green initiatives will not only reduce the negative impact to our environment, they will also reduce the negative impact to your bottom line.
Who We Are
Liquid Recovery has been in this business for nearly 20 years and is committed to:
- Protecting the environment
- Reducing the amount of solvent being burned
- Reducing disposable waste
- Reducing virgin solvent use
- Reducing the transportation of hazardous materials across our country
Contact us today for your solvent recycling needs
Liquid Recovery’s Insurance and Permits
Most states have permitting requirements for on-site recycling and also require operational permits for mobile recycling companies. Liquid Recovery is properly permitted in all states of operation. States may have additional permitting requirements at the county and/or city level. This additional step will be handled by Liquid Recovery. There is no cost to you for LRI to be properly permitted at your site. Recycling should never be performed without proper permitting.
Liquid Recovery is fully insured and will provide new customers with a copy of our certificate of insurance.
Employees are required to attend safety and hazardous material handling classes. Some of the classes attended and certifications received are:
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (40 hour Hazwoper)
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator
- University of Southern Indiana Reciprocal Safety Training
- Respirator and various safety apparatus training
- Safe driver training
- Each employee goes through a background check